Greenville, SC is a city that is nestled in the Bible Belt, full of lovely Christians, a church on every corner, and a thriving economy. Greenville is also a city where thousands of unborn babies are aborted each year.
While pro-life Christians were successful at closing two other clinics in Greenville in the 1990’s, the longstanding Greenville Women’s Clinic has had their doors open since 1977.
If you are ready to make a difference in our great city to help save unborn babies and minister to those who are feeling so hopeless that they have no other option other than taking the life of their unborn baby, then please look through our website and consider joining us in our STAND for LIFE.
Greenville for Life is a Pro-Life group. We seek to speak for the unborn and minister with love, in the name of Christ, to everyone who turns into the entrance of Greenville Women’s Clinic. We hope to encourage and equip everyone who wants to STAND for LIFE in Greenville, SC.
We are not a parachurch organization and each member of our group operates under the authority and guidance of their own local church. We have guidelines that the members of our group must adhere to.
Our Member Guidelines
1. You feel a calling to minister outside the abortion clinic.
2. You must be a member in good standing in a local church.
3. Your ministry outside the abortion clinic is under the authority, and with the blessing, of your local church.
4. You speak the truth of the Holy Word. You speak to the abortion minded with love and compassion, seeking to share the gospel with them.
5. You abide by all county, state, and federal laws as you minister outside the Greenville Women’s Clinic.
Contact us via email: GreenvilleForLife@gmail.com